Thursday 26 November 2015

Raising Jupiter Q&A

Your name:
Dave Aitken.

Where are you from?
Based in Cork, Ireland.

Name of band:
Raising Jupiter.

Who else is in your band?
Raising Jupiter is basically the name I put my music out under. In a "live" situation I either put together a band and mix it up between full electric and acoustic shows.

How would you describe yourselves and your music?
I like to think the sound is ever evolving and rocking!

Who are your main influences musically?
I love Rush and Johnny Cash for example.

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
To be doing this full time is the dream!

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
Recently released the Chrome EP, which was mixed and mastered by the legend that is Beau Hill! The EP has been getting great reviews and a tremendous amount of airplay around the globe.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
None really - all part of the experience!

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
Give me the News.

Where can we listen to it?

Where can we find out more about your music?

No comments:

Post a Comment