Saturday 15 March 2014

Mirage Q&A

Band name:
Mirage.

Where are you from?
Los Angeles, California.

Who is in your band? 
Orchestral arrangements from Cliff Dweller (Ari Balouzian) contributions from Max Whipple, Spencer Frazen, and Dash Lefrancis.

How would you describe yourselves?
I would describe myself as quiet.

Who are your main influences musically?
Ive been listening to Six Demon Bag by Man Man for some reason, I also have been listening to the Supremes.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I hope that my music inspires people? I made the music for me ultimately so I hope it reaches people like me and helps them get through the day.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
My favorite part of the Blood For The Return EP is the outro of Posieden.

Where can we listen to it?
You can listen to it here http://miirage.bandcamp.com/

Where can we find out more about your music?
cliffdwellermedia.com

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask?
We hope that you guys like it and share it, we worked really hard on it for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment