Tuesday 4 December 2012

tohaveistohold Q&A


Your name: 
Chris Hallam.

Where are you from? 
Manchester originally, but now live in Weston Super Mare, England.

Name of band: 
SKS aka tohaveistohold

How would you describe yourselves? 
Just an average guy with a decent mic. I play a few instruments and I have a little write.

Who are your main influences musically? 
It’s hard to say. I don’t have a collection of music or listen to any one artist.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I would like people to hear my music and relate and also be inspired to create a piece of there own.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
Came second in the top ten on  http://www.wcrfm.com/ :)

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
I did a gig which I couldn’t use my instruments :( and borrowed a guitar. It was an experience and comments from listeners were great but I didn’t feel it myself onwards and upwards :)

If you could choose one of your songs as an advert for your music, what would it be and why? 
Ma Connections Loads would be great for an advert demonstrating how slow some of the providers are.

Where can we listen to it? 
http://soundcloud.com/tohaveistohold


Where can we find out more about your music?

Anything else you’d like to say about your band that I forgot to ask? 
I write what’s on my mind at the time I pick up an instrument :)

No comments:

Post a Comment