Thursday 23 May 2013

Fridelina Q&A


Your name:
Frida Linéa And aka Fridelina.

Where are you from?
Sweden, Stockholm area.

Name of band:
My stage name is Fridelina.

How would you describe yourself?
I am happy, creative, stubborn and a perfectionist.

Who are your main influences musically?
Pop music.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I want to share my music and I hope to continue with it for a living.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
I am a new upcoming artist, so I have not received a price yet. But every day I create music is the highlight of my life...

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
The first time I was recording my first song in a studio. Everything felt wrong, sound, producer, etc. It ended up that I contact another more professional studio and producer. Then everything felt right!

If you could choose just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
I still have only released two songs. So it is difficult to say, but all of my songs feel like I represent a part of myself. What I write about are things I feel and things that happen in life, everything is personally experienced.

Where can we listen to it?


Where can we find out more about your music?

Anything else you’d like to say about your band that I forgot to ask?
I am a sing and songwriter and a solo artist. I do my best each day, everyday and hopefully one day will be my day...

13 comments:

  1. Like your music. Keep it comming!!

    ReplyDelete