Saturday 25 May 2013

Audio Disease Q&A


Band name:
Audio Disease.

Where are you from?
Dudley, West Midlands, UK - apart from Scoob (who we think may be alien or other).

Who is in your band? 
Tom Harris - Lead Singer / Dan Bremner - Lead Guitar / Scoob Davies - Drums / Josh Warby - Rhythm Guitar / Luke Bradley - Bass.

How would you describe yourselves? 
Tricky one, we have a lot of varying influences though we all like Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi etc. Good old ROCK I guess. In London a reviewer called us the next G n R, which is an awesome compliment and a review of our latest single from a cool blog suggested we sound like Bon Jovi / Guns n Roses, so I guess we are around the right place. 

Who are your main influences musically? 
Dan - I saw my uncle playing the guitar and I fancied having a go so I had a few lessons and here I am. I have been too lots of concerts and grew up around music, so I always knew what I wanted to be. 
Tom - I've always sang when I was younger and so I decided to take up instruments and decided to play guitar and make it work.
Scoob - I’ve grown up with Dan and Luke, we went through a couple of bands during our school years and then after that I really got into playing the drums and then it just carried on from there.
Josh - I started playing the drums at college and I got bored and so I picked up the guitar, Dan and Scoob asked me to join a band they were starting and that was Audio Disease.
Luke - I started jamming with my friends at school and I was talking to the music teacher about using the space to practice and he said that we would need a guitarist, drummer, bassist and lead singer, so I took up the bass and practised, a lot!

What do you hope to achieve in music?
Dan - I wanna headline the O2 in London, and become a stadium band, renowned for live shows!
Tom - I'd like to be well known for writing great songs and to be around for a long time.
Scoob - Global success, just that ;-)
Josh - I'd like to travel the world, gigging with these guys.
Luke - I support Leeds FC and would love to play Elland Road, as a stadium gig, that’ll be pretty cool, and if Leeds could win the Premier League, that’ll be cool too.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Dan - Writing a song, every time! I just love working it all out, planning, changing and then hoping people like it. We have had some great reviews too for our live shows, and that’s awesome.
Tom - Completing Contagion, it’s our kick ass EP and we cant wait to launch it. I’m also proud of our fans #theinfected, they make it all worthwhile and our twitter and FB likes are flying up, keep it up people.
Scoob - Headlining Proud Camden, in London, it was rammed and we had our first demand for an encore – Rock n Roll !!.
Josh - Playing the O2 Academy, Birmingham, awesome venue.
Luke - I’d have to agree with Scoob, just this once ;-) and say headlining proud Camden. Though we will better this J.

If you could choose just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? 
'Cant believe in love' its the lead single from our forthcoming EP - Contagion.

Where can we listen to it? 
www.audiodisease.com , we have two full songs on there, along with a few teasers, our seven-track EP came out on May 23rd so there will be eight full tracks available from the 24th. Our first single 'Save Me' is available on iTunes and reverberation.

Where can we find out more about your music? 
Anything else you’d like to say about your band that I forgot to ask? 
Our fans call themselves #theinfected, why not join? Sign up for a newsletter on our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment