Friday 23 August 2013

Tiffany Queen Q&A

Your name:
Tiffany Queen.

Where are you from?

The Universe.

How would you describe yourself?
I am powerful, happy, magical, positive, crazy, unique, full of energy and I live for music and to entertain. I live to bring positivity to others. I love helping others and I live to give positive energy and love to all. I believe in the power of attraction and the power of MUSIC!

Who are your main influences musically?
I grew up listening to every genre of music. Madonna, Celion Dion and Janet Jackson are my favorites because they showed me how to be a strong woman of empowerment.
I now am inspired by all DJs as they rule the world bringing music to a whole new level. I am a huge fan and inspired by Jared Lee Gosselin, Armin Van Buuren, Kidd Leow, Tommy Trash, Adventure Club, Dave Audé, DOCO, NERD RAGE, Erick Morillo, Carlo Astuti, Marc Mysterio, DJ Snake, Adrian Lux, Axwell, Milk N Cookies, Faustix, Imanos, Bingo Players, Borgeous, Major Lazer, Dirtyphonics, Feenixpawl, Michael Woods, Basto, Dirty South, Porter Robsinson, Sidney Samson, Rock-It Scientists, Robbie Rivera, Deniz Koyu, Carl Cox, Quintino, Fedde Le Grand, Bassjackers, Nero, Otto Knows, Arty, Cazzete, Joachim Garraud, Showtek, Sultan + Ned Shepard, Morgan Page, Dada Life, Knife Party, Diplo, Skrillex, Alesso, Mercer, Alvaro, Glowinthedark, Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, NERVO, SICK INDIVIDUALS, W&W, Steve Aoki, Sunnery James And Ryan Marciano, Coone, Flapjackers, Audien, Wolfgang Gartner, Zedd, Avicii, Nicky Romero, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, DJ Chuckie, R3hab, Afrojack, Laidback Luke, Tommie Sunshine, Sebastian Ingrosso, Sander Van Doorn, Hardwell, Tiesto, Kaskade, Martin Garrix and White Shadow. Just to name a few as my list is extremely large and I am a fan of everyone. 

What do you hope to achieve in music?
My love for music goes beyond any love I have ever felt. I hope to achieve all amazing things by working hard and staying positive. I am going to work with others who can can bring life and energy to music! I am going to inspire the world to dream and by dreaming and visualizing you can create anything you imagine into your life. I love music it's my drug , it's my addiction , it's what gives me that feeling when you jump up and down and scream at the top of your lungs with excitement , it's what keeps me alive.
I am going to achieve a worldwide tour and music for the world to remember by bringing happiness to all. Music is magical! Music is a way everyone can connect with each other in the world. I live for music as it's always been my escape it takes me away to another world making me feel alive.  

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Working with Jared Lee Gosselin who is the mastermind who created MAKE A MOVE!  He is an absolute genius and an amazing talent. I look forward to our future of creating a new sound for the world! Jared brings life and energy to music his mind is astonishing. It's such an honor to be able to create music with him as I am a huge fan of his. Working with Jason Derulo on Make A Move was also an honor. Jason is brilliant and his voice is beyond words. His energy is amazing and I believe his the next Michael Jackson. That's how highly I respect him as an artist and his talents. 

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
Too many to name but you just have to turn every negative into a positive. Life is full of lessons you just have to pick yourself up and never care what others think or let anyone ever bring you down. I am too positive and strong to let anything bring me down. By having a positive mindset you can conquer anything!

If you had to choose just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
My song that represents me is Make A Move. As I am always making moves and I am ready to MAKE A MOVE!

Where can we listen to it?
https://soundcloud.com/tiffany-queen

 

Where can we find out more about your music?
www.twitter.com/QUEEN143

No comments:

Post a Comment