Thursday 20 February 2014

Cobrette Bardole Q&A

Your name: 
Cobrette Bardole.

Where are you from?  
Duncannon, Pennsylvania.

How would you describe yourself? 
My sound is percussive acoustic music, which is just now starting to tie in vocals.

Who are your main influences musically? 
Main guys that influence my percussion styles are Andy Mckee and Antoine Dufour. As far as my writing, I love Breaking Benjamin, Incubus, Switchfoot, and anything in those styles.

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
I would love to have my music reach out to people and really offer them a place to be calm and share in my experiences with me.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
One of my favorite things has been the release of my first album Everything, In Time and the places it has lead me (such as the local hard rock cafe here in Memphis, TN). 

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 
My first release was a little more than I bargained for, so I wish I could forget some of the complications that went on with that but it was a great learning process.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? 
Im currently in the studio and have a song called Cacophony that will be on my next album. The song is the perfect balance to my rock writing styles and my percussive techniques. 

Where can we listen to it? 
Unfortunately Cacophony isnt yet available, but my track City of Lights is a personal favorite that you can hear on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4jr1JdZb7g



Where can we find out more about your music?
Store links:

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask?
I am currently working on a new single release titled “fibers”, which will be my first release to feature my voice. It is due out on March 23rd and will lead into a full album coming this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment