Friday 7 February 2014

Shane Scheib Q&A

Your name: 
Shane Scheib.

Where are you from? 

Based in Nashville, Tennessee.

How would you describe yourself? 

Incredibly attractive, ultra hip, supremely humble, and completely inconsistent.

Who are your main influences musically? 

So many...  John Fogerty, Jack Johnson, Jack White, Jack Black, Black Keys, Pink Floyd, White Stripes, Stryper...

What do you hope to achieve in music? 

Play as often as I can for as long as I can.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 

Playing at the Roxy on Sunset as the last stop of the fall tour last year was pretty awesome. My first national tour and first time playing in LA all at once.

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 

...I can't remember now.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what 
would it be and why?
Run! because it is the first time where my genrelicious past caught up with my indie-pop present and made something that showcases where I am now and foreshadows what is to come.

Where can we listen to it? 

http://shanescheib.com/listen


Where can we find out more about your music?
www.shanescheib.com
www.facebook.com/scheibshane
www.twitter.com/shanescheib
www.reverbnation.com/shanescheib
www.ourstage.com/shanescheib
shanescheib.bandcamp.com


Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to 
ask?  
It's just such a privilege to create music and have it be heard. Thank you so much for passing it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment