Thursday 24 April 2014

Inner Temple Q&A

Your name:
Dustin Schumacher.

Where are you from?
Pennsylvania, USA.

Name of band:
Inner Temple.

Who else is in your band? 
Keeyan Zimmerman (drums), and Dan Dent (bass). I play the guitar, and do vocals. 

How would you describe yourselves?
While I can not speak for all of us...I would say that we are real.   

Who are your main influences musically?
Personally, I have a very broad spectrum of influences. Many of the influences I have would not exactly "click" with many. Life is a big influence. Sometimes the hardest things we have to endure, help to create.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I want to help others get through things. I want to let them know that I understand. They are not alone. I want my music to live when I am gone.  

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
We have been around for such a short time, and are already receiving fans from around the world. Every now and again, I will receive personal messages from fans explaining how they really enjoy the music. Both of those instances are very humbling. 

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
The reasoning behind a lot of the songs....

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
That is tough. I would say either "Red" or our newer song "Identity". Red is about always trying, yet, always failing. Identity is about trying to be yourself. Trying to find yourself. Trying to please everyone around you for their sake. The problem is: Who can you be if you can not be yourself? Are you truly you?

Where can we listen to it? 
"Red" is off our or first EP. "Identity" will be available on our first full-length album. 



Where can we find out more about your music? 
There are many....

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask?
I would like to thank everyone that has been listening to us. I would also like to thank those that are checking us out for the first time. Thank you to the new fans, and the older fans. Thank you, RealSoundsOK for the interview. Lastly, be on the look-out for our first full-length.

No comments:

Post a Comment