Thursday 24 April 2014

Sidibe's Metaphysical EP out now

LA singer-songwriter Sidibe has her EP Metaphysical out now.

Her music blends elements of house, RnB and pop and she says her voice has been described as "angel eggs hatching in her mouth", which - I guess - is a good thing.

She told RealSoundsOK: "At 18, I was signed to Universal Republic but left after two years when I realized there was so much more I needed to learn. 

"I spent the next couple of years getting my shit together, working with incredible talents and exposing myself to as much music as possible. I sojourned to Senegal twice so I could connect with my family there and explore my African roots. This amazing journey led to my debut EP."

That EP is available now on iTunes, Amazon, BandCamp and other usual suspects, but you can have a listen below via SoundCloud.

For more information on Sidibe, visit soundcloud.com/sidibemusic or sidibe.bandcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment