Friday 2 May 2014

Eric Paquet Q&A

Your name:
Eric Paquet.

Where are you from? 
Cochrane, Ontario, Canada

Who else is in your band? 
I'm a solo musician.

How would you describe yourself? 
Early 90's influenced rock.

Who are your main influences musically? 
Nirvana, Dinosaur jr, Mudhoney, Screaming Trees, The Wipers, Heatmiser, Napalm Beach.

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
Just to create music that I enjoy listening to.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
The recording my debut album as a solo artist because it displays my best work thus far.

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 
The metal bands I fronted in the early 2000s.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? 
I'd say Crawl Into Space. It's the first single off the album and the last song I wrote for this album. It best represents where I'm at musically.

Where can we listen to it? 
Music video's:



Where can we find out more about your music?


No comments:

Post a Comment