Thursday 1 May 2014

Free track from Miss May I's new album

US metalcore band Miss May I have released their new album Rise Of The Lion via Rise Records.

The Ohio band are giving away single Refuse To Believe here and have released a video for their second single Echoes, below.

Frontman Levi Benton said: "Echoes as a song means a lot to us and is filled with sadness. I feel this video really expresses the darkness and sorrow losing a loved one has on you."

Bassist and backing vocalist Ryan Neff added: "It is a very different track compared to the rest of the record, and everything else we've written, which makes it one of my favorites on the record. I'm stoked for everyone to hear this new tune!"

Rise Of The Lion is the band's fourth album and the first to be produced by Terry Date (Pantera, Deftones, White Zombie, Bring Me The Horizon).

Miss May I will be playing the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival in the US this summer, joining the likes of Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, Trivium and more and will also play a string of European festivals - including Download in the UK.

For more on the band visit missmayimusic.com or mmiriseofthelion.com


No comments:

Post a Comment