Wednesday 24 September 2014

Inserein Q&A

Your name: 
Stuart.

Where are you from? 
Bracknell in Berkshire.

Name of band: 
Inserein.

Who else is in your band? 
Mary (vocals), Tim (guitar) and Nuno (drums) - I play bass by the way.

How would you describe yourselves? 
Female-fronted metal without the clichés.

Who are your main influences musically? 
Personally I am influenced by bands like Machine Head, Nightwish, Mudvayne, Devildriver.

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
Gig as much as I can and maybe gain some fans for the band in the process. Of course I would love to say play Download and Sonisphere etc but I am realistic - there are 1000s of bands out there and it is right place right time right contacts unfortunately:)

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
I think getting the Inserein EP recorded earlier in the year (only just been released). I have played some awesome venues and with some big bands in previous projects which I hope to replicate with Inserein.

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 
CLASSIFIED.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?For me personally it is the track called Butterfly.




Where can we find out more about your music? We are on lots of sites
coming soon to CDbaby 

Anything else you’d like to say that I forgot to ask? If we get enough interest in our EP our plan is to write and record a full length album next summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment