Thursday 16 April 2015

Griffin Tucker Q&A

Your Name:  
Griffin Tucker.

Where are you from?  
Texas.

Who else is in your band?
I am a solo artist. 

How would you describe yourself and your music? 
Pop with a rock edge.

Who are your main influences musically? 
Beatles, KISS, Queen, Led Zeppelin and AC/DC.

What do you hope to achieve in music?  
I hope to be able to achieve a successful and life long career in music.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?  
Playing in England because that is where the Beatles started!

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
I don’t really have one – I’ve been really lucky to have great experiences playing for my GrifFANs!

If you had to pick one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?  
Girlfriend because it is a super catchy pop song but it’s also full of classic rock guitar and drum moments. 

Where can we listen to it?


Where can we find out more about your music?

Anything else you’d like to say about your music that I forgot to ask? 
I love being and playing as a solo artist but my dream is to be part of a real rock and roll band and tour the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment