Monday 3 December 2012

Nik Moodie Q&A


Your name: 
Nik Moodie.

Where are you from?
I am from Brisbane, Australia.

How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as tenacious, outgoing, fun loving with a wicked sense of humor - I have to have that as I have Tourettes Syndrome ;) and if you can't laugh at yourself what are you gonna do right?

Who are your main influences musically? 
My main influences in music would have to be The Funk Brothers , Gladys Knight and I have to say I'm a big Amy Winehouse fan...but there are too many to mention I like pretty much all music but I grew up on the old stuff so I guess it plays a part in how I write.

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
I just want to write good music and if I can make even one person happy well it’s a bonus for me! I love it...it's what I do!

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
The highlight of my career so far was getting to work along side some big names like 'The Drifters'...for me it was cool growing up and listening to their stuff like 'Saturday Night at the Movies' and then getting on stage with them was awesome.

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 
A moment what would like to forget? I can't say. I haven't had any moments yet haha I guess you take the good with the bad and learn...I would keep them all.

If you could choose one of your songs as an advert for your music, what would it be and why? 
At this point in time the song I would pick of mine would be 'Little Mystery'. I wrote it for my 10mth old niece who passed away...it means a lot to me.


Where can we find out more about your music? 
You can also check out my stuff at 
www.nikmoodie.com
www.facebook.com/nikmoodiemusic
www.youtube.com/nikmoodiemusic
www.reverbnation.com/nikmoodiemusic


No comments:

Post a Comment