Tuesday 11 December 2012

Packed Out Q&A


Your name: 
Kodeine (Indigo Jones).

Where are you from? 
Harlem, New York, USA.

Name of band: 
Packed Out.

Who else is in your band? 
Kells Montana (Engineer), Ed Nemisis (Producer).

How would you describe yourselves? 
New Age Trill Wave that Trap$tep.

Who are your main influences musically? 
Che Guevara.

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
Revolution.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
I haven’t had it yet I’m gonna keep working until I do.

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 
Nothing… everything is for a reason. Sometime I forget the words to the songs during performances but I roll through it.

If you could choose one of your songs as an advert for your music, what would it be and why? 
Fast Cars off of my latest mixtape War Music 3 because it combines my revolutionary intent with the position I’m at on my journey right now.

Where can we listen to it? 
Download War Music 3 @ Kollidoscope.com

Where can we find out more about your music? 
My mind is documented on my tumblr (Kodeine.tumblr.com) and you can see past five mixtapes on there too… also go on the bandcamp (kodeine155.bandcamp.com) to get past content. I think there's a couple twitter pages floating around fvck with them. 

Anything else you’d like to say about your band that I forgot to ask?
That’s up too you but stay tuned and tell a friend to try Kodeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment