Wednesday 6 February 2013

Arroway Q&A


Your name:
Julian.

Where are you from?
Originally from Eastern France, but I currently live in Paris. 

Name of band:
Arroway.

How would you describe yourselves?
Quiet, patient, sarcastic. 

Who are your main influences musically?
Sigur Ros, Mogwai, Caspian, This Will Destroy You, Mono, and to some extent, Eels, Gemma Hayes. 

What do you hope to achieve in music?
Just being able to keep doing it as long as possible and not get too repetitive over time. 

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
I had some music featured in documentaries, it was very soon after I started making music, which was very encouraging. 

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
I can't think of anything I want to forget.

If you could choose one of your songs as an advert for your music, what would it be and why?
I guess Something With Sky, it's somehow more ambient than the rest. 

Where can we listen to it?




Where can we find out more about your music?

Anything else you’d like to say about your band that I forgot to ask?
I like cats. 
It has nothing to with my band, I just wanted to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment