Saturday 9 March 2013

Aaron Owens Q&A


Your name:
Aaron Owens.

Where are you from? 
Arkansas, United States.

How would you describe yourself?
I'm considered modern outlaw country music. Unafraid and real about our music, live performances and the fans who support us.

Who are your main influences musically?
I have a very wide range of influences spanning many different genres. Such artists as Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Sting, Bon Jovi, many artists from the blues world along with more mainstream country artists.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I want to continue to write, record and release music that means something to us and our fans. We aren't about cookie cutter music. I only want to be a part of something that I can be proud of.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
I've had many special moments in my career. I've been fortunate enough to have shows with artists such as Blake Shelton, Billy Currington, Aaron Tippin, John Micheal Montgomery, and most recently Dwight Yokam and the legendary Willie Nelson.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
I live with no regrets in my career. I've been blessed to be able to do what I love. Even at the worst of times I remind myself of that fact. Disappointments? Sure we all have our ups and downs but that's what songs are for. 

If you could choose just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
The song "Troublemaker" is probably what represents me, my music and my life and my approach to life. Oddly enough I didn't write this particular song but it was almost like the writers were in my head when ink hit paper.

Where can we listen to it?

Where can we find out more about your music?
@theaaronowens on twitter
Search Aaron Owens in ITunes.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment