Tuesday 23 April 2013

Kaisas Q&A


Your name:
Babis Kaisas.
   
Where are you from?
Greece.

Name of band:
Kaisas.

Who else is in your band?
Currently, on our second upcoming album ,singer Mark Evans(Heavens Edge), and drummer Allen Brunelle (Mystic Force). Past members include Tony Mills (TNT) on vocals, and Acacio Carvalho (Vougan) on drums.

How would you describe yourselves?
Musically, I'd say we are somewhere around the pop metal bands of the 80s, with a bit more epic sound, and a progressive feel to it.

Who are your main influences musically?
Personally, I'd say Def Leppard and Dokken. But I range from A-Ha, and Duran Duran, to Metallica,and Megadeth. Somewhere in between those lines...

What do you hope to achieve in music?
Recognised as a band that had something to offer.That didn't compromise much with trends,and wrote songs that felt true,regardless time,and place.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
There have been some really good reviews,and response to our first album.To me that's probably the highlight,to be accepted for what you do.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
Disagreements with past members. I won't lie, things haven't always been peaches & cream...

If you could choose just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
I obviously have to pick one up from our first album "Unify", cause the second one is still on the works. I'd say "Rock You" cause that's what I wanted to do all my life I suppose.

Where can we listen to it?
I think the best place to listen to full songs of ours is on YouTube...http://www.youtube.com/MrKaisas



Where can we find out more about your music?
If you go onto our official site,you will find most of what you need up there,and also links to our pages on Facebook,ReverbNation,Twitter,etc...http://www.kaisas.sitefree.gr/

Anything else you’d like to say about your band that I forgot to ask?
Yes,we're currently mixing/mastering our second album in the UK,which will be called "Degitalize", and should be out sometime within the year. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment