Thursday 30 May 2013

Mr Jonny Clean Pick Q&A

Your name:
Jon Rose.

Where are you from?
Charleston, South Carolina, by way of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.  

Band name:
Mr Jonny Clean Pick.

How would you describe yourself?
Fun loving, hard working, family man is how I describe myself.  

Who are your main influences musically?
My musical influences cover a broad genre from Al Green, The Temptations, Motown, Jackson 5, to Jose Feliciano, the Romero Bros., Carlos Montoya, and Carlos Santana, to Hip Hop such as KRS ONE, Public Enemy, Mos Def, EPMD, Rakim, to acoustic rockers like Ed Sheeran, Dave Matthews, my personal hometown favorite Darius Rucker.

What are your ambitions in music?
I just want to make quality music for people to enjoy that has a positive message.  

What has been the highlight of your career so far?
The highlight of my career is currently working on a music project with Texas rapper King Tut also trying to do a project with music producer Juscelino. 

And what's the moment you want to forget?
The one thing I wish I could forget was sending a wack mp3 to Nomo music when I first started playing the guitar.

If you could choose one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
The song that best describes what Mr. Jonny Clean Pick is all about is "Hope." The experience of life's struggle to the God given outcome we are destined to live.  

Where can we listen to it?

Where can we find out more about your music?
You can find Mr. Jonny Clean Pick on www.unsigned.com/mrjonnycleanpick,www.purevolume.comwww.myspace.com/mrjonnycleanpickwww.tunecore.com/mrjonnycleanpick, and Mr. Jonny Clean Pick on Facebook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment