Wednesday 29 May 2013

Stitched Up Heart Q&A

Your name: 
Decker.

Where are you from? 
Scranton, Pennsylvania, US.

Name of band:
Stitched Up Heart.

Who else is in your band
Mixi, Grant and Derek.

How would you describe yourselves? 
With adjectives

Who are your main influences musically? 
Literally every form of noise making possible since the big bang (I am a drummer after all).

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
To have other people listen to it and connect with it.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
Can’t boil it down to a single performance, I would say currently, its just being in a band that is touring and playing songs that I love and am extremely proud of.  

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 
haha when I dropped both of my mallets on field during my first drum corps show. I had to finish the show playing the quints like bongos, LOL.

If you could choose just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? 
So far Grave, mostly because its awesome and diverse, and a bit (not too) technical. Also cowbell.

Where can we listen to it? 



Where can we find out more about your music? 




Anything else you’d like to say about your band that I forgot to ask? 
We might destroy your house/club/hotel room/town center/boat/vehicle/port-o-potty, but you will still ask us to come back. This happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment