Monday 10 June 2013

The God We Create Q&A

image.jpegYour name: 
Ben Thomason.

Where are you from? 
Nashville, Tennessee, USA.

Name of band:
The God We Create.

Who else is in your band?
Currently just me, but I am searching for other members right now!

How would you describe yourself? 
It's hard to describe yourself. I would say hardcore, but that is just a generalization. 

Who are your main influences musically? 
I listen to everything! Music inspires me! Life inspires me. Although, I'm a big fan of While She Sleeps, Heart In Hand, Memphis May Fire, Of Mice and Men , Hundredth, Stick to Your Guns, Bring Me The Horizon, Katy Perry, Bright Eyes, and Kid Cudi. 

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
I would love to see the world and make a decent living doing what I love most.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
It has all been amazing! The feedback from fans makes me incredibly happy! I really appreciate their support.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
I wouldn't want to forget any of it. You learn as you go and that makes you who you are. 

If you could choose just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? 
Definitely Goodbye. That particular song means more to me than any other.

Where can we listen to it? 
At the moment all we have out are demos here www.reverbnation.com/thegodwecreate 

Where can we find out more about your music?
Instagram: thegodwecreate


Anything else you’d like to say about your band that I forgot to ask? 
I really appreciate the support from the fans! You make my dream possible. If you haven't heard my music, check it out and keep an eye out for our debut EP on ITunes! I love you all so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment