Saturday 1 June 2013

William Freeman Q&A

Your name:
William Freeman.

Where are you from?
Born in Jersey, live in Glasgow.

Who else is in your band?
Colin Black.

How would you describe yourselves?
Acoustic/folk music with some keys and meaningful lyrics.

Who are your main influences musically?
Coldplay (First 2 albums), Stephen Fretwell, First Aid Kit, King Creosote (+ Jon Hopkins), Carole King.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
One day make an album, tour the world..(See the world)

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
I think every song I write is a highlight, they all mean a lot to me so.. I'd say that and making my fans proud.

And what's the moment you want to forget?
There's nothing I want to forget really, fair enough I've broken strings one song into a set but it's all about learning from mistakes and then improving on them.

If you could choose just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
It's a hard one. I want to say my song called 'The Isle' because the opening lyrics are 'I'm in love with her, she's in love with me' which basically sums up most of my song writing. But musically maybe the new single which is entitled 'Lend a Hand'.

Where can we listen to it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaZsSi6z6lI - The second song hasn't been released yet but stay tuned to the Facebook linked below to find links etc..



Where can we find out more about your music?

No comments:

Post a Comment