Monday 9 September 2013

Shoot The Monster Q&A

Your name:
Gavin.

Where are you from?
Sheffield, UK. 

Name of band:
Shoot the Monster. 

How would you describe yourselves?
We are an electrocore band with a unique sound. Our music is entirely written and produced by myself, I am the only member of the band. 

Who are your main influences musically?
Blood on the Dance Floor, The Birthday Massacre, Ashbury Heights, The Cure, New Order, OMD. 

What do you hope to achieve in music?
Not sure what I want to achieve, just happy making music. Writing music has been a big part of my life for as long as I can remember. 

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
It's always a highlight when people tell me they like my music. 

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
I get a few negative comments but mostly positive. 

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
I think Here Be Monsters best represents my music. It took a long time to write but I am happy with the finished track. 

Where can we listen to it?




Where can we find out more about your music?

No comments:

Post a Comment