Friday 11 October 2013

Morgan Doctor Q&A

Your name: 
Morgan Doctor.

Where are you from? 
Grew up in Los Angeles, living in Toronto now.

How would you describe yourselves?
Musically: ambient, down tempo. Personally: a little rock n roll and a big nerd.

Who are your main influences musically? 
Brian Eno, Album Leaf.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
Getting my music out there to as many people as possible, creating a positive impact in the process and continuing to do what I love.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
The highlight of my career was playing drums on the True Colors tour. Playing huge ampitheatre like Red Rocks and meeting incredible artists like, Tegan and Sara, The B-52s,and Regina Spector.

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 
So many I can't count :)

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? "West Coast" off of my latest album really captures the feel where my life is at right now. Hopeful.

Where can we listen to it? https://soundcloud.com/aporia-records/03-west-coast-1



Where can we find out more about your music? For upcoming shows and all you can visit my website or any other social media
Morgandoctor.com 
Facebook.com/morgandoctordrummer
Twitter.com/morgandoctor

morgandoctor.bandcamp.com

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask? I am primarily a drummer but create ambient/downtempo music as my own musical outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment