Friday 18 October 2013

The Wild Young Hearts Q&A

Your name: 
My name is Robb Laffoon, I sing songs and play guitar in The Wild Young Hearts.

Where are you from? 
San Diego, California.

Name of band:
The Wild Young Hearts.

Who else is in your band? 
Justin Norman (Guitar), Garrett Warren (Bass), & Kevin Pintado (Drums).

How would you describe yourselves?
The soundtrack to the best summer of your life.

Who are your main influences musically?
Bruce Springsteen, Blink 182, The Clash, The Strokes, Weezer, Green Day, NWA.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
We would like to be the biggest band on the planet.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
I wouldn't say we've had a true highlight yet honestly. Releasing our EP Pretty Girls was a highlight, I'm really proud of how it sounds.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
The Black Eyed Peas. Wait, you meant something we did? oh, uhhh....

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
I would pick There Goes My Baby!!!

Where can we listen to it?





Where can we find out more about your music?

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask?
We hope you guys take the time to check us out, and let us make you feel good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment