Friday 25 April 2014

Call It Off Q&A

Your name:
Lesley Klaverdijk.

Where are you from?
Eindhoven, the Netherlands.

Name of band:
Call It Off!

Who else is in your band?
Maurice Bolier - Guitar and vox
Adrian Delange - Guitar and vox
Sergei Christian - Drums
And I play bass!

How would you describe yourselves?
We're basically trying to get that feel back that pop-punk bands used to have back in the day.. Three chords, summervibes and relatable lyrics!

Who are your main influences musically?
Bayside, Alkaline Trio, Blink 182.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
We hope that we can play as many shows as possible, reach as many fans as we can and pretty much take over the world, in a not James Bond-villain way!

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Last March we were playing at our release-show in the Altstadt in Eindhoven, a place where I pretty much grew up watching local bands, and the place was packed front to back with people singing along and going nuts!

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
There aren't any I guess. Every moment I can spend with my bandmembers, who are also my best friends, is a moment I never want to forget. Even if we play shows in front of 5 people or 500, they're all totally worth it!

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
Oh jeez, that's a hard one..! I think I gotta go with Stuck With You (our last single as well). The high octane, high energy and sharp chords struck since the first time we played this song!

Where can we listen to it? 



Where can we find out more about your music?

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask?
Go check out our label's bands at http://whiterussianrecords.bandcamp.com/ and show some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment