Monday 28 April 2014

Electronics Anonymous Q&A

Your name: 
J.D. Haydon.

Where are you from? 
Dallas,TX.

Name of band: 
Electronics Anonymous.

Who else is in your band? 
This is a solo music project.

How would you describe yourselves? 
A mix of old school 80's synth, and new electronic music.

Who are your main influences musically? 
The Cars, The Doors, Depeche Mode, New Order, Joy Division, Tiesto, Calvin Harris.  

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
I would like to grow the electronic synth music scene locally, then from there get noticed by someone who can help me quit my day job. Basically I am not looking to go to the grammys ect. I just want to do what I love to do and get rewarded emotionally and financially.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
I was suprised to hear a song I did on one of CBS's radio stations in Dallas,TX.

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 
So far so good, no forgettable moments yet! (knock on wood).

 If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? 
Of the songs posted online I would say "I Don't Care". I think life is full of ups and downs, and this song is a lot like that.

Where can we listen to it?  

http://www.reverbnation.com/eamusicusa




Where can we find out more about your music?

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask? 
I will be finalizing my live set soon along with a music video. Also, I am in the final stages of music production for my first collection of songs that will be released later in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment