Friday 4 April 2014

Héllena Q&A


Your name:
Héllena.

Where are you from?
Greece.

Who else is in your band?
Max Atman on guitar, Mike Exarchos on the bass and the Beats and Daniele Giovannoni on the drums.

How would you describe yourself?
Stubborn R'N'B singer/songwriter, free inside.

Who are your main influences musically?
Lacuna Coil, Amy Winehouse, Christina Aguilera.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
Make a living through it and inspire people to achieve their own dreams!

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
To work with the MTV award winning producer Stereo Mike on my forthcoming debut album "Body and Soul" is a big achievement for me and to be shortlisted in the top 20 on MTV Unsigned competition 2013 was a blessing. Sorry I couldn't pick just one :D

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
There are few...

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
Hmmm definitely "Listen"from my EP which is very powerful, the first song I've ever written and very personal.

Where can we listen to it? 


Where can we find out more about your music?
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/helenamicy3

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask?
My next single "Dream Big" is going to be released on the 19th of May. It is a song that describes me 100% and I strongly believe many people can relate to it too so stay tuned for that! :) Thank you for the interview! 

No comments:

Post a Comment