Sunday 11 May 2014

Tedd Hazard Q&A

Your name: 
Tedd Hazard.

Where are you from?

Hazleton, Pennsylvania, USA.

How would you describe yourself?
I'm a very angry guy with a lot of emotional and environmental problems. My music sounds positive, but is anything but when you pick apart the lyrical content.

Who are your main influences musically?
NOFX, Rancid, Mojo Nixon, The Dead Kennedys, Propagandhi.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
Awareness that original local music does, indeed, exist everywhere and that people should appreciate it.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Getting on Pouzza Fest in Montreal, Canada. It's a pretty big deal to me. I've never played out of the country before. That, and the tour I'll be going on in July. I've never been to anywhere west of here (Ohio, Illinois, Michigan) and it's really exciting.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
One time in Williamsport, PA, I got really drunk before my set, played 5 songs and then pretty much said "screw it", walked off stage and fell asleep in the bathroom. Worst show ever.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
Duckface. It wraps up all the negativity and patchiness in one.

Where can we listen to it?
tedd-hazard.bandcamp.com

Where can we find out more about your music?
https://www.facebook.com/teddhazardmusic?fref=ts


No comments:

Post a Comment