Wednesday 3 September 2014

First EP from Jessica Chase

JESSICA Chase has released her first EP Coming Down.

It features the singles The Only One and God Made Lana Del Ray.

The Toronto-based experimental pop artist told RealSoundsOK: "I've been writing songs and singing since I was a kid and over the last few months I finally got around to putting my ideas to tape.

"For me, writing music is all about spacing out and finding a place in your heart that feels right. These songs are about as in the moment as I can manage, and each one makes be feel like I'm standing outside in the wind and leaves, and there's a dark sky and a big rain storm coming (which is the best feeling)."

You can listen to God Made Lana Del Ray below and for more on Jess, visit jessica-chase.com


No comments:

Post a Comment