Saturday 8 November 2014

Bibi Bellatrixx Q&A

Your name? 
Regina Olagunju.

Where are you from? 
London, UK.

Artist Name: 
Bibi Bellatrixx.

How would you describe yourself? 
I call it alternative dream pop. My sound is a blend of everything I've ever heard and loved. 
It's dark yet playful, sunny yet melancholic. It is an embodiment of me. 
  
Who are your main influences musically?
Bob James, John Mayer, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Bob Marley and Prince to name a few.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
To keep on creating music. I'd love to take my songs on the road and play them to audiences all over the world.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Well my career has been going that long ;) SO... its going to have to be the release of my debut EP B-Side Part I. 

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
I dont have one yet...! [Touch wood!]

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
It would probably be No Place To Call. It was written during a very turbulent time in my life and holds a lot weight in terms of its emotional value. I would also pick this one because a lot of people don't believe me when I say that I play all the parts to my songs, so that is the song that best displays my playing ability.




Where can we find out more about your music?
I'm on all the usual social networks! Come and say hello :)
Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask? 

I guess about any future plans... :) I'm going to be releasing more music and hopefully filming a video soon, so join me on any of the above networks and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment