Tuesday 4 November 2014

Me Vs Hero release video for Hang In

POP punks Me Vs Hero have released the video for Hang In, the latest track from their current album I'm Completely Fine.

Filmed in Blackpool, England, the video sees frontman Sam Thompson and guitarist Bobby Pook in reflective mood as they take in the local sights and characters.

Sam told RealSoundsOK: "This song means a lot to us. It's literally about hanging in there when times get bad.

"At one point when we wrote this record there was a three-month period where I was homeless. I had three big bags for all my stuff and no idea where I was sleeping most nights. 

"The song is an accurate depiction of where life at that point. It's something that if you go through, you will make sure it never happens again."

You can watch the video below and the album is available now through iTunes.

For more on the band visit facebook.com/mevshero


No comments:

Post a Comment