Thursday 26 February 2015

Emaros Q&A

Your name:
Emaros.

Where are you from?
I’m from The Netherlands.

How would you describe yourself and your music?
As a mix between dance/EDM and pop. But I’m not bound to a particular genre, I follow my heart in every song that I create.

Who are your main influences musically?
From pop to trance, but also other genres. I love music with passion in it. Whether the song is about partying, love, sadness or joy, it has to touch your heart. As a young kid I grew up with pop artists and bands like Michael Jackson, U2, Prince, Duran Duran, and so on. The Eighties' music influenced me greatly. I think you can still hear those influences in some way in my music. But, of course, modern dance music plays a very important role, which you can clearly hear.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I just want to pour out my heart into the music. I like to see people go out of their minds: out of their old narrow mindsets, into a life of bliss, love and pleasure. Music can really help to achieve that.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
I think there are a lot of highlights. Every time I see someone who is lost in my music is truly a highlight. Why? Because good music conveys passion. It’s like energy that flows from the artist and his music to the listener. The more energy, the more satisfaction and pleasure, the greater the highlight. For both the artist and listener.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
Too many moments to mention, ha ha! But to be serious, I don’t know.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
‘Sail Away’. It’s a timeless song to me. This song says more about life, love, peace, pain, sadness and bliss than I can explain in words.

Where can we listen to it?


Where can we find out more about your music? 
Some of the best places on the internet to go right now:

Anything else you’d like to say about your music that I forgot to ask?
Just enjoy it! Let’s have some fun in this crazy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment