Thursday 19 February 2015

New video from Rotting Out

CALIFORNIAN punks Rotting Out have released a video for their track Born.

It is taken from their Reckoning EP, due out on March 9th through Pure Noise Records.

Speaking of the new video, singer Walter Delgado told RealSoundsOK: "Most of the footage is from the toy drive that gets put on every year around Christmas, which means a lot to me personally. The rest is from Sacramento and Australia, which was a blast.

"The song itself is an apology. I know things I've done in life weren't right or appropriate, I'm not a saint but I was prepared to pay the price when the time came.

"I'm sorry for what I had to do and how ugly things got. I'm sorry to those I love who suffered because of my actions."

Born is one of three original songs on Reckoning, alongside two covers of Circle Jerks' classics I Don't Care and Live Fast Die Young.

The band are also touring extensively in the US in the Spring with Expire. For more info head to facebook.com/RottingOutLA

No comments:

Post a Comment