Tuesday 24 May 2016

Jessie Lee Cates releases Wayward Rose

COUNTRY star Jessie Lee Cates has released her single Wayward Rose.

And she has spoken to RealSoundsOK about her delight with the track, which is very close to her heart.

She said: "I'm really excited about this song because it tells the story of me growing up with my daddy in the woods of East Tennessee and learning a few life lessons along the way.

"The 'heartwork' on the cover for the single was also done by my dad, who was an amazing artist. I've treasured that little sketch ever since he gave it to me as a young girl."

Wayward Rose is already gaining rave reviews around the globe and you can listen for yourselves below.

You can find out more about the artist at jessieleecates.com or check out the Q&A she did with RealSoundsOK last October by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment