Wednesday 11 January 2017

Heaveneers Q&A

Your name: 
Dylan Fellows.

Where are you from? 
Atlanta, Georgia (Formerly Athens, Georgia).

Name of band: 
Heaveneers.

Who else is in your band? 
Just me right now! But I'm looking for a live band.

How would you describe yourselves? 
I'd describe Heaveneers as rock music that doesn't fall into the usual trap of topics and sounds. I've really started writing about a lot of science fiction topics and experimenting with different tones, so hopefully that's made the music somewhat unique.

Who are your main influences musically? 
Muse, Queens of the Stone Age, Nine Inch Nails.

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
I'd like to play a show at the Tabernacle, in Atlanta. 

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
Well Heaveneers is pretty new, so I haven't had too many experiences, but I'd say that recording the songs on my EP was by far the most fun I've had making music in at least 5 years.

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 
Mixing the song Fascination was a pain, but I suppose it turned out alright. Sometimes songs just give you a lot of trouble.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? 
I'd pick the Old Guard. It's definitely my most popular and it is really driving.

Where can we listen to it? 



Where can we find out more about your music?
I'm on pretty much every streaming service, but you can also go to my Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Heaveneers/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/Heaveneers), or if you ask nice enough I'll give you my phone number and we can text. 

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask? 
You covered most of the bases! I'm just getting into the swing of things with Heaveneers, so thanks for listening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment