Wednesday 24 April 2013

Tailored Q&A

Your name:
Graham Taylor.

Where are you from?
Scarborough, east coast of England.

Name of band:
Tailored.

Who else is in your band?
Just me, with plenty of colab's along the way.

How would you describe yourself?
Stadium, uplifting, indie, with spine chilling harmonies and an electronic twist!  

Who are your main influences musically?
The Verve, The Music, Kings of Leon, Pink Floyd, The Delays, Temper Trap.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
Expansion of fan base, getting my music heard, working with as many musicians as possible, filling every aspect of my life with music! 

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
I have been a DJ, as well as producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist , events organiser and promoter and played in many venues over the years so it's hard to put my finger on a memory that sticks out above the rest. 
Dj'ing the 'retro' big weekender (boat trip to Amsterdam).

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
Playing at private parties because they're never the most glamorous occasions.

If you could choose just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
Set Fire To Your Stereo, because I finished it yesterday and its fresh in my mind. 

Where can we listen to it?


Where can we find out more about your music?

No comments:

Post a Comment