Tuesday 2 April 2013

The Nightstealers Q&A


Your name:
Terry Hughes.

Where are you from?
Midlands, UK.

Band name:
The Nightstealers.

Who else is in your band?
Amjid Hassan and Mietek Klimek.

How would you describe yourselves?
A garage rock band.

Who are your influences musically?
Sixties rock, stuff like The Who's My Generation, The Yardbirds, Cream.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I hope that our songs will be catchy rock songs that stand the test of time, and are still being downloaded 20 years from now.

What has been the highlight of your career so far?
Having one of our songs featured with Vertigo films movie Valhalla Rising,and seeing our songs featured on the NME website.

And what's the moment you want to forget?
The night we did a live gig and we couldn't get the PA sound right, and we just couldn't hear what each other was singing and playing. To make it worse we were been videoed. I just wanted to hurry up an finish. It was awful,....ha ha,,rock n roll eh! 

If you would choose one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
That's a difficult one. I guess it would have to be a song I wrote years ago called I Keep Running. I wrote the song when I was going through a manic time, and I just wanted to run away from everything, but when we recorded it I was impressed with its catchy riff, and chorus. It's a great number live!.

Where can we listen to your songs?
The official Nightstealers ReMasters album is available on http://noisetrade.com/638vrsk  



Where can we find out more about your music?
If you Google The Nightstealers there are loads about us. We seem to be quite popular on the internet, it's totally bonkers!.
Official links are  http://www.reverbnation.com/terryhughes, we are also on soundcloud and Facebook.      

No comments:

Post a Comment