Sunday 4 May 2014

Aiden Robb Q&A

Your name:
Aiden Robb.

Where are you from?
Keighley, West Yorkshire.

How would you describe yourselves?
I would describe myself as a guitarist mainly, but I was writing songs way before that. I like to learn new things and expand my musical vocabulary as much as I can, which is why a lot of my songs differ greatly to each other.

Who are your main influences musically?
My main influence is the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Specifically the song "Snow (Hey oh)", which has one of the greatest guitar riffs I have ever heard. Other influences include Johnny Cash, Neil Young, Rory Gallagher, Led Zeppelin, Joseph Arthur, and many more.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I would really like to be successful in my song writing, and would like a song I've written to be a highly regarded song, even if it isn't recorded by me (but I would prefer it to be my own).

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
So far my career's highlight has been that BBC introducing has listened to two of my songs. The songs haven't been played on the radio though.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
I wouldn't forget anything, every piece makes me better, including the bad things.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
A song that I would choose to represent my music is Come With Me, which is one if the better songs I have written. Come With Me is more of a pop style song, and shows a lot of my songwriting skill.

Where can we listen to it?



Where can we find out more about your music?

No comments:

Post a Comment