Wednesday 14 May 2014

Didorion Q&A

Your name:
Eric Birnbaum.

Where are you from? 
Born in France, raised in the USA.

Name of band:
Didorion.

How would you describe yourselves?
Whatever I need to say in whatever genre best expresses them. I don't like to close myself in one genre, you need freedom to express yourself.

Who are your main influences musically?
I have no borders, I listen to everything.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
To make a name for myself and an reputation.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Won best alternative songs last year with the song "Lady light" from The Akademia Music Awards. Being recognized is a good feeling and pushes you to do better.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
I don't want to forget these moments because I don't want to repeat them!

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
You can't pick one song, it's impossible. It just describes one facet of yourself and that might be misleading! It takes at least three for the listeners to get the full picture.

Where can we listen to your music?
http://www.reverbnation.com/didorion     comments from other artist

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask?
Like anything else in life, you have to listen or taste several times before putting down an judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment