Thursday 1 May 2014

Young Adult EP from Billy Moon

CANADIAN garage rock act Billy Moon have released their EP Young Adult.

Graham Caldwell from the Hamilton, Ontario, band told RealSoundsOK: "Billy Moon started in my first year of university when I had a lot of time on my hands and I hated everybody. Our first show we ended up having to play for three straight hours. No one liked us.

"I've just graduated from University and now I have to be a grown-up.


"This new EP is so much better than any of my previous groups. They all seemed to fall apart because guys were more interested in being personal trainers than being in a band. Less squats, more rock."


You can check out the EP below and for more information visit facebook.com/IAmBillyMoon or twitter.com/iambillymoon


There's also a cool Q&A with Graham from last year over at Hamilton music blog Cut From Steel.



No comments:

Post a Comment