Saturday 20 September 2014

Elisa Duwez Q&A

Your name:
Elisa Duwez.

Where are you from?
France.

Name of band: 
Some of my tracks are released with the name Babette Duwez.

Who else is in your band? 
I work in collaboration with DJs from all over the world, mostly Italy, Spain, Mexico, France and Argentina (the last ones are with E Duque (Mexico), Brian Varak ( Argentina), Joel Reichert (Argentina), Mario Piu (Italy), Peter Kharma (Italy), Fidel DJ (Spain) and Alex Andre (Spain). 

How would you describe yourself?
I am a free spirit:) music is a part of my life:) and writing too:) I try to express myself with the lyrics :) and I try to put in motto the carpe diem teory:)

Who are your main influences musically?
For the style I am doing now, I have no influence at all. It's an unique and different style with my own ideas and lyrics. I write a song, find a melody and then put the music on with DJs, so it's everything creative and new, and sometimes I take a lyric that is already exciting and make a new version of it,but the artists I like myself are Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix, George Michael, Elton John, Ella Fidzgerald, Nina Simone, Bon Jovi, any rebels and wild people like me:)

What do you hope to achieve in music?
Nothing special:) just keeping doing what I'm doing and liking what I am doing :)
Oh yes:) perhaps that my tracks go more on radios :) it's always a real pleasure to listen your music at the radio :)

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
When I heard for the first time one of my track in a club:) and then at the radio :)

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
Everything is part of my journey:) so bad moments are made to make you appreciate the good ones then:)

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
Change Your Philosophy, just because people are too complicated:) many time they make a lot of fuss for nothing, they always try to find problems when there is nothing at all, and want to look for fights and problems when they can just forget and forgive when the offence isn't big. People has to change the way of seeing things, and change their negative energies with positive energies... like the 'peace and love' style of the 70s:)

Where can we listen to it? 

Where can we find out more about your music? 
Anyway just search on Google Elisa Duwez and Babette Duwez 

Anything else you’d like to say that I forgot to ask?
Id like to say THANK YOU to all my friends, DJs, and people who are following me and believe in me and what I am doing:) Id like to say thank you to you too :) 

5 comments:

  1. good answers, girl ...play on Hugs from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Change Your Philosophy" is a well produced mix of great beats, rhythms and ambient sound! I look forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great interview

    ReplyDelete