Saturday 20 September 2014

Lily Q&A

Your name:
矢木史恵 / Fumie Yagi.

Where are you from?
Okayama, Japan.

Name of band:
LILY.

Who else is in your band?
中村拡穏 /Hiroyasu Nakamura on drums, synthesizer and keyboards. All of my songs are arranged and produced by him.

How would you describe yourselves?
I'm a singer.I also play guitar and keyboards and write words and music. I earnestly started doing music as a guitarist of LILY when I was 20 years old.

Who are your main influences musically?
Lykke Li, Soley, My bubba.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I want to create good works, and put them out into the world. I would be very happy that many people would listen to and like them.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
There is nothing special. I've been performing in various places in Japan for seven years and also writing words and music.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
Though I think that is a little different from the moment I want to forget, I really feel sorry for having stopped a tour once before because of sickness. I won't let it happen again.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
AUM. It is expressed myself directly.

Where can we listen to it? 
http://youtu.be/zItMqhS-ppY


Where can we find out more about your music?

No comments:

Post a Comment