Friday 13 February 2015

Flower Fellow releases White & Blue

TEENAGE songstress Flower Fellow has released her first single White & Blue.

The track is taken from the London artist's The Rabbit EP, which is due out in May via Circus City Records.

She told RealSoundsOK: "It's a song I wanted to make as dense and orchestral as possible, to emphasise the antithesis of the major and minor chords. They represent something more to me; they're the ups and downs of my own life during a particular summer.”

A hippie out of her time, the 17-year-old has a fascination with Buckley, Hendrix and The Doors that left her peers bemused.

Flower added: "I've always stuck out like a sore thumb. It wasn't until I started art college in London that I found a place where I belonged, where people read books that weren't just the ones in their exams and people have their own copies of Jimi Hendrix, not just their parents' old hand-me-downs.”

You can listen to White & Blue below and for more visit facebook.com/officialflowerfellow


No comments:

Post a Comment