Saturday 14 March 2015

Eternal Fox Q&A

Your name: 
Michael Fox.

Where are you from?
Hailing all the way from Oxford.

Artist name:
Eternal Fox.

How would you describe yourselves and your music? 
I think me and my music surprise each other because it changes genre from time to time because I feel like if I kept releasing the same sound people would get bored as well as myself. Also the music mainly a way to express myself in a weird and wonderful way. I also think now that I've changed my artist name away from Mikeey I can really stick to my roots and remember to be myself and have a fresh clean start!

Who are your main influences musically?
I have so many inspirations in the music industry, but when doing pop my inspirations come from Marina and the Diamonds, Shamir Bailey and Sia. In an indie sense of influence Lana Del Rey, Gabriella Cilmi, Clare Maguire and Tom O'dell. In a rock genre my major influences are Marilyn Manson, Against Me! and Placebo. My rap influences are Kanye West, ASAP ROCKY, Azealia Banks, DEV and Brooke Candy.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I just want to release music and occasionally make enough money from it to make videos and more music and that's all I want.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
My highlight must have been being able to feature in a music video by Candy Says. I think this is my main highlight because it's getting my face out there and I can always look back on it to keep me rooted and stay true to myself.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
I want to forget all these name changes and old music which I really never connected to.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
Well in fact I actually haven't released any music under this name yet but if I have to choose a song it would be "Model, Maybe Actor".

Where can we listen to it?


Where can we find out more about your music?
My main archive is Twitter follow me there www.twitter.com/@mikeey_fox

Anything else you’d like to say about your music that I forgot to ask?
Keep an eye out for the new music under my refreshed name and prepare for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment