Monday 16 June 2014

Ella M Q&A

Your name: 
Ella M.

Where are you from? 
I was born in Argentina, but started travelling since the age of 19.

How would you describe yourself? 
I would describe my music as eurovision, electro-pop sound.

Who are your main influences musically? 
My main influences are Zedd, Avicci, Chrisitina Aguilera, Aloe Blacc.

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
Well, I have lots of plans, but I hope I can make a living out of it, and be happy.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
I think there are still too many things to come, and the most important things haven't happened yet, but if I had to choose, I would say singing in front of 2,000 people and being selected to be one of the main vocalists for the Ibiza World Tour.

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 
Funny question. I don't really want to forget anything. Each thing that I've done, and each thing that has ever happened to me, made me who I am. There is always a leason in anything that happens to us, and we shouldn't forget to learn them.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? 
Well, I only released one song, so I have to choose it. Anyway, I am working on several songs right now, that are going to be realeased later during the year.

Where can we listen to it? 

Where can we find out more about your music? 

Anything else you’d like to say that I forgot to ask? 
Just say that this is a very difficult path to walk through. On my way, I've learned patience, confidence, perseverance, dedication and hard work. Now I know who I am and where I want to go, and wanted to encourage others to go for what they want. It is not easy, but it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment